One Stitch Face Lift
The One Stitch Face Lift, otherwise know as the Mini Face Lift, was developed to lift sagging skin. The aim with this procedure is to make it less invasive than the Full Face Lift.
The Mini Face Lift (One Stitch) is perfect for those who would like to see improvements in the elevation of your cheeks, helping get rid of sagging jowls and deep marionette lines. The procedure can last anything from 2 - 5 years.
It also requires two small incisions near the front of the ear in the hairline, this makes it easier for those who wish to hide their scars.
One Stitch Face Lift starts from £3,000
Prices quotes given upon consultation.
Information for the One Stitch Face Lift
|Overall appointment time||2.5 hours|
|Pain and discomfort||5 - 7 days|
|Suture removal||7 days|
|Follow up After surgery||Follow up at Suture removal, another follow up around 4 weeks later|
|Recommended time off work||7 - 10 days|
|Common risks||Bruising, swelling and temporary numbness|
|Risks less common||Infection, asymmetry, permanent numbness and nerve damage|
|Activities||Avoid strenuous exercising for the first 4 weeks.|
|Final result||It can take up to 6 months to see the overall result.|
One Stitch Face Lift Post Op Instructions
- Activity: Avoid strenuous activity and keep well rested. Do not lift heavy objects and take a few days off work.
- Smoking: Do not smoke, and avoid passive exposure - this could affect your wound healing.
- Keep yourself Elevated: When rested keep elevated with extra pillows under your head and neck when you sleep in bed. Elevation will help decrease swelling.
- Apply ice: Use an ice pack on your face and/or neck if needed. Ice helps prevent tissue damage and decreases swelling and pain.
- Pain relief: Avoid non-steroidal anti-inflammatories such as Ibuprofen for 48 hours post op.
- Wound Care: Do not touch the wound for at least 6 hours. Clean the wound with sterile water for the next few days. After this, carefully wash the wound with soap and water. Dry the area gently.
'I would have no hesitation in recommending Ian and the Soul Care Team. They always make me feel so welcome and it's a pleasure each time to attend their exceptional clinic'
'Every time I visit the team I am made to feel safe, secure and valued. Such a brilliant clinic with amazing and talented staff.'